Monday, December 3, 2012

Sewing Machine For Sale --

I have a Necchi Quilters Edition 4825 that needs to find a loving home. She sews beautifully, has a small band of accessories, and has done some wonderful work for me. However, I just am not using her to her full potential.




Machine, foot pedal, instruction manual









Accessories:
Feet: All purpose, zipper, buttonhole, button
sewing foot, overlock cutter, satin stitch foot,
overcasting foot, darning foot, quilting foot, and walking foot
Not shown: gathering foot, blind hemmer foot, cording foot and 2 rolled hem feet

Other:
Bobbins, screwdrivers, spool holder, pack of needles, light bulb

   View of bobbin and foot area



 
 
Price $400 + shipping
 
Method of payment:  Cashiers Check/ Money Order or PayPal
 
Will be shipped when payment clears
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This wonderful girl loves to work, and we've made a few quilts together. But I found a 'new to me' Viking that included an embroidery unit that took her place. She had a good checkup, cleaning and maintenance just last month and is ready to help someone be creative.  Would make a wonderful Christmas present !
 
For me, it's back to the sewing table, as this Elf has a lot to get out in the next couple weeks !
 
 
Stitch on ~~~~~
 
Dee
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to share my adventures ~~